Are you looking for a fun & culture filled vacation break?
Are you into food and culture?
We want to share the news that Athens, despite what they may be saying on television, is alive and well and life goes on in this at once vibrant and historic city.
For a limited time we’re offering a very special vacation package, valid for our remaining dates between:
February 8, 2012- March 1, 2013
Rates start at 50euro/per person/night based occupancy of 4 guests (minimum stay for this package is 4 nights) – though you should use the contact form to check on availability and rates for different size groups.
Our base Greece Vacation package includes the following:
- Accommodations in one of our #1 rated Greek Vacation Rental homes in downtown Athens
- Round trip airport transfers
- Traditional daily breakfast of coffee, tea, juice, Greek yogurt, fruit, savory pies
- Admission tickets to the Acropolis, Ancient Agora, and several other archeological sites
- Private guided tour of the Acropolis & the Ancient Agora (or Acropolis Museum)
- Private Athens Foodie Walking Tour & Tasting or a cooking class with a real Greek chef (upgrade)
- And of course, all of the comfort & convenience our Greek Vacation Rentals self catering holiday homes offer, including spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, imported Sealy beds, free unlimited international phone service and free hi speed internet and WiFi, full size American style kitchens, full size clothes washer and dryers, luxury bed and bath linens and our 24/7 Athens Ambassador concierge services.
Use the contact form at the right or the button below to contact Greek Vacation Rentals to check availability. It’s helpful if you give us the dates you are interested in and the number of guests in your group.